View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #64
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
OK, I'm curious. What are the advanced features of Android vs. iPhone? What are regular people using on their Android phones that is so exciting? I'm a Mac user - have been since the 80s - so please let me know what I'm missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
There is more than paying when it comes to NFC. I use it daily to automate tasks with NFC tags.

Leave home: a tap disables WiFi, changes volume settings and a few more tweaks.
Get in the car: a tap enables GPS and launches the Nav app. When I leave the car, a 2nd tap disables GPS.
Leave the office: one tap disables WiFi, changes a few other settings and sends an SMS to say "I'm on my way".
The possibilities are endless, as afv011 notes.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote