View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
rapper10
rapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerapper10 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: PRS505, K3, PW
Didn't register mine because of privacy issues and because I sideload books from my computer. I use calibre to manage my collection and convert epubs for use on my Kindle. If not registered, you can't use collections, syncing with other devices, cloud storage for Amazon-purchased items. You avoid the special offers if you don't go online.

For me, collections were necessary. Fortunately, there is a jailbreak and a separate collections manager that works well. There are also some patches available that further enhance the Paperwhite's reading experience. By not going online, you avoid any automatic firmware updates that would disable these.
rapper10 is offline   Reply With Quote