View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #292
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
On this forum - You are god(dess).
If ixtab's fear of trampling the posts of others fades, he will become neither a god nor a goddess, but a godzilla.

Or, a dogzilla?

EDIT: No disrespect intended by this post. In fact, ixtab has well earned my respect with his valuable contributions and friendly advice in the kindle forums. I am just poking a little friendly fun at his fear of accidentally abusing his recently bestowed god-like forum moderators powers. I respect that fear.

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-05-2013 at 10:53 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote