View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I am curious about something. I have my 2nd replacement coming tomorrow. In the case it is also worse then the 1st replacement, I will do the same and keep #1. But can I use the return label they emailed me in this case? Will it matter if I am returning replacment #2 instead of #1?

I'd rather not have to contact them again as I have phone "issues". And chat didn't work out so well when I tried it for the 2nd replacement.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote