View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #42
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Are you on the 2.1.4? In that firmware you can add a book to shelf via the menu beside the individual books. Pretty sure I checked this on my KT, but for sure on KG (not next to the KT currently)
I am on 2.1.4 (rd43710, 10/1/12) and do NOT have that functionality in my KT. Either its a Glo thing or not all versions of 2.1.4 are the same.

I'll double check the fonts. Sounds like its working for everyone so the info I read in the other thread was misleading or was cleared up after I read the thread. The other poster could have made a Fonts and not fonts folder.

Thanks for clearing things up .

I still can't sign-out without having to re-run setup settings so that original bug remains.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote