View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealsharmon View Post
I have spent so much time on computers over the past 10 years that my eyes hurt me when I’m on a screen that produces light for too long. I get headaches. This pain makes it difficult for me to do things that I would like to do on a computer
In all seriousness, Neal, I'd suggest that you put this project on hold and go and see an optician. The issues you describe are not normal. It sounds as if you either need glasses, or else the prescription of your existing glasses is wrong for your eyesight. I've been sitting in front of computers for about 3x longer than you have, and I've learned that headaches are a sure sign that I need new glasses.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote