View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:23 AM   #93
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpars View Post
Just got a Kindle Touch. Connected to Windows - don't even see a reader.pref file in the system directory. Am I missing something or is this Kindle different? Obviously, can't change the font without a preferences file.

Just wanted to point that out - I know this is day one and this is a new Kindle so I will see what other people with more technical skills find out about this new puppy.
It's in a hidden directory. You need to enable viewing hidden files and folders in Windows Explorer.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote