View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:57 AM   #72
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
But when I see all these beautiful photo's of the United States; I immediately want to go there again. We cruised through the US twice for four weeks; about 10 years ago. We loved it.
The same here... Those pictures make my surrounding area boring! And I'd go to the US again, in a flash, if they hadn't instituted the rule that you're guilty of terrorism unless you can prove you're innocent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Beautiful country. I used to live in El Paso. I love the desert.
When I lived in the US, I learned to appreciate the desert too. The starkness of the lanscape, magnificent!
It also made me appreciate the rain we get here. Whenever people complain about the rain, I think, without it, it wouldn't be so green and lush...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote