View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 09:10 AM   #66
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonnyan View Post
Yes, I can see as USB drive/it is accessible via Explorer.

But, I beg to differ, the software is junk and it should not crash so easily. As there is no information as the software crashes as to what incompatibility there might be, nor does the read me or FAQ suggest incompatibilities, I am comfortable saying this is a problem with they Sony Software and it is poorly written.

Only a few people seem to be having issues, not the vast majority so I BEG TO DIFFER. There is something about your system that is at the crux of the problem.

I've never had it crash here or on my laptop in either this version or the previous one.

I'm trying to offer suggestions and possibilities as to what might be going on as are others here. Again the bottom line is it's very likely something with your particular system that is causing your issues because others are not having problems. It is not the Sony Library software, but something about your system.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote