View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #54
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
I wonder who will buy an iPad mini? Those wanting a 7" screen will buy a Fire or Nexus 7 for $199. iPad owners will probably not be interested as there is not that much difference in screen size (2" ?). iPod touch owners really like the portability of a device with a 4" screen. I just can't figure out the market for this.
Me, for one. I just want something lighter for reading in bed.

I would never buy another brand of tablet, won't even consider it.

I'm going to have to compromise and go with a glo screen because I just don't think this minipad is going to happen.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote