View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #3
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reliah View Post
I've purchased this reader and having problem, when importing books from my PC (using PC reader software). Titles of the books are automatically renamed in my reader (for example, if book is called "Confucius.pdf", ebook shows me "Ramanuja"). How is that? How is it possible to rename books yourself, because I can't find this option in my ebook reader, nor can i do that efectively on my PC.
You can rename books by changing the title entries in the book.db database.
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote