View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
You seem to be defining 'competition' as 'each player taking no action that might make another player lose.'

Competition is about trying to make the other players lose. All that capitalism requires is a playing field that allows others to play and try to make YOU lose, if they want to, and if they can.
No... you missed my point. I said:
Quote:
I do not blame amazon for trying to win, I would do the same
It makes sense FOR AMAZON to do what they do, but authors, who stand to loose if Amazon wins, should see it as bad for them long term. Authors will win if there are people competing for their business.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote