View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #12
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaiso View Post
I'm a new PRS-T1 owner and just wanted to say that I had the SD notes problem initially and now with Calibre 0.8.48 the problem went away, I'm able to see the notes on books stored on the SD card. Also, I'm able to create collections on the SD card but can only add books from the SD card, this is independent of Calibre.
The behavior of collections seems intentional on Sony's part. The database for books on an SD card is also stored on the card. So notes, collections, etc are all part of the card. This means swapping SD cards is easier, but also means you can't create a collection that spans an SD card and internal memory. The two are completely isolated from each other in some ways.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote