View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:39 AM   #9
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
is there a reason they have to be installed there or that a B&N choice that there has to be this hidden partition that the apps have to be installed on (i.e. is there a general technical reason or is this a B&N decision)?
There is no very good reason for standard applications(*). It is mostly a decision made by B&N.

(*) Applications that run all the time like widgets, live wallpapers, and replacement keyboards are special. As far as I know, the B&N App store does not include any of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I think this is a mistake on B&N's part. B&N doesn't show how full their partition is
This shortcoming has been addressed in version 1.4.
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote