View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
You can get TuneIn Radio Pro, free, at kobo.getjar.com and it's a pretty good radio finder / player that works without a hitch. If you agree to create an account, it can remember your preferred stations and streams.
This was actually very cool to see, not that the regular .99 price tag is that bad either. I purchased it on my Blackberry for the simple fact it could record something via my wifi connection at home, so I could play it back at work the next day without using up my cell bandwidth...very cool app.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote