View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #25
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Not really. If I spend more than 8 hours a day using that thing then I need to get a life! Geez, 8 hours is a traditional work day. My iPad claims 10 hours but it typically lasts no more than 8.
Agreed. I don't use my iPad 10 hrs straight but it lasts several day. I charge it every few nights. I think 8 hrs is great for the kindle fire. After 8 hours you should be taking a break & let it charge. Lol.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote