Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #356
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukin View Post
I have not actually tried KCM (I have a K2) but I was using the Kindle collection feature for months now. I like the idea of collections but have found that using them slows my Kindle significantly, in all aspects. Say I am reading a book and click Home, my Kindle would take anything up to 20 seconds before switching to the Home page.
At least on a K3 going to the Home screen from a book (regardless of how the home screen is sorted) takes about 3 seconds max - that's with about 600 books and 100+ collections at the moment. Maybe its a K2 issue?
meme is offline   Reply With Quote