View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #59
NoWorthWhile
Connoisseur
NoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerenon View Post
Ammm... actually no. You cannot transfer the books themselves using this method.
What do you mean?

If you add the ASIN on the books on your hard drive, and THEN sync them to all your devices (WP7, Android, iOS, K4PC), it "should" sync them accross all of them.

(That's what I'm trying to do)

EDIT: Also, I'm trying to suspect it would be better for Android and iOS if we could automaticaly fetch the ASIN from amazon.Com, as it would provide the cover as well. I could manage to do that given enough time (I'm more familiar with HTML than Calibre though), but I don't actually have the time to do so. Perhaps this should be moved to the Calibre section?

EDIT2 @ Daffy, there is an app called iPhoneExplorer for your PC that lets you add books on the iShit (sorry, my tongue slipped xD)

Last edited by NoWorthWhile; 01-05-2011 at 10:04 AM.
NoWorthWhile is offline   Reply With Quote