View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Until I see the iPad screen for myself I can only make assumptions but with my Kindle I can read outside and if I use my Touch I have to turn the brightness all the way up and remove my sunglasses in order to read. This is sitting in the shade. Do I read a lot outside? Yes, I like to read outside in warm weather. Last summer I liked to sit out on my deck in the evenings with a Mojito and my Kindle. I wonder how well the iPad screen will read outside.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote