View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
The other sites aren't updated yet.

But I have a complaint about BoB: why the hell is the book 1$ in all formats except mobipocket?! The mobi version is at full price!
BoB is causing a lot of ill-will right now, one apparently to do with the hapless way in which their publicity person contacted customers with his/her poorly worded "attack" on their legitimate customers. This has caused a number of people on this site to make a comparison between the words Professional and Amateur.

If BoB really cared, they would send a second letter and apologize for the poorly-worded and insulting email they sent out, and try to once again gain the suport they lost with those customers.

Let me put it to you this way: It's called having manners and communicating with someone with grace and style. I've seen an absence of this quality demonstrated in quite a number of differing venues lately.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote