View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's really just an "old guard versus new guard" rant. He doesn't like the new online tools, and doesn't appreciate anyone who is taking advantage of those tools to further their own ends (like scabby little me, I suppose).

I admit, it sounds strange coming from any member of the SFWA, but not so much from someone who has taken advantage of the traditional publishing industry to further his own ends. After all, the new online tools are trying to force a new business model on the pub industry, and the pub industry has shown how little they like that idea.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote