Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #69
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I'd just like to remind the group that I've waived the fee for Refuge for any who read it for the purposes of the discussion. After all, one of the requirements for books in this poll is that they should be free.

If you do like that novel and enjoy some or all of the others, then I'd of course be very pleased if you decide to pay for those.

I have to say that people are being pretty honest, as far as I can tell, and while my site is not exactly making a fortune, there's a chance that shareware may be shaping up, long-term, as a viable model for independent authors. This could be great news for ebook fans: low prices, a wide variety of formats, and of course no DRM!