View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #26
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Yeah, I am obsessive about backing up data. I've had external hard drives fail, SD cards degrade, and unique documents get accidentally erased. Whatever weird thing that you imagine can happen to data is probably not all that far fetched, stored data tends to like to do weird things.

Cloud storage and the ability to use cloud storage for more than just an online container is becoming more and more common, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that what I was looking for will be a feature in future versions of ebook reader software or cloud storage services. Amazon has already moved in this direction with their Kindle Cloud Reader app, now all we need is a similar service that is not so exclusive so that posts like mine will have simple answers.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote