View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #41
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
pisceschick is next in line, but hasn't been back since posting on the bundle threads on 7/18.

What was the rule on getting skipped over (she can always rejoin at the end of the list, later)?

Does whoever sent her the code have it to give to the next in line?
I'm here! Sorry for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffZ View Post
PM to pisceschick
Code is sent to JeffZ!

Can I suggest an addition to the initial post about these bundles? I have received several PM's with email addresses where I've had to ask which specific month is being requested. It might help to add a tip about that, especially for those like me that are on several waiting lists at once.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote