View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #13244
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well, I just finished the audio book of _Along Came a Spider_. It was ok, 3 of 5 stars... however, not really as good as I expected. I thought this would be my first of the whole Alex Cross series, but now I'm not so sure. Should I continue, do they get better?

Still reading _Darkness on the Edge of Town_. It isn't awesome but not bad. It has started getting better in the later parts and I want to see how it ends.

After that one there are still two more books in the 4 book thriller series from Amazon that was $.99 at the time. I'll probably read those next. After that...

From reading this thread there are so many other series, stuff that I want to get to:

Dexter
A Game of Thrones
Discworld (not sure where to start, but from reading here I thing either with Mort or Gaurds! Gaurds)
Dresden Files

Not sure which of the above to go with...

Also... a few single books I have on my wish list:

Cutting for Stone
Zoo City
Moxyland
Endgame Enigma
Under the Dome
The Analyst
Fall of Giants (to expensive right now)
11/22/63 (also too expensive right now)

What to read, what to read. Of course, my birthday is this sunday... so if anyone really thinks I should read one I'm happy to provide the link to my wishlist.

Suggestions?

BOb

PS: Not any book written by or about Paris Hilton, thank you very much.
The Dresden Files , of course!

Last edited by alansplace; 05-20-2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: fix link
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote