View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
Ben, I thought about the same issue of fairness, but I only sold 1 copy at the $0.99 price in the week it was up; when it went to free I had 2,000 downloads within 48 hours.
Going a bit (we really need an off topic sign with a smiley face).

The disparity you found between sales and downloads is really interesting. I wouldn't have thought the difference would have been that drastic for a $0.99 book. Did you notice any bump in sales for your other books after the 2,000 downloads?

Last edited by carld; 08-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote