View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 02:51 AM   #89
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmosh View Post
Now...one thing that could be enhanced is the endnote functionality. While endnote hyperlinks seem to be clickable now, they take you to the end of the chapter or book to the corresponding endnote. It would be nice to have a small icon to click in order to flip back to the original page. Otherwise, whenever I go to an endnote I have to flip back many many pages in order to get back to where I was. I am not sure how these features are implemented on other readers, but something innovative here would be very helpful and make the feature useful!! Thanks Kobo team!!
Haven't tried any on the KT yet, but most well-made EPUBs should have a hyperlink before or following the endnote to take you back to the original page. It might be a little symbol like ^ or *. For the EPUBs without though, page history, or even just 'previous/next page' would be useful though, yes.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote