View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
There is no program yet, though in theory, one could without too much difficulty write a script to just extract the filepos and proximate chapter headers in the unpacked mobi files and generate an NCX from that. And possibly this might be something Sigil could auto-generate from an ePub/HTML source, though I'm not familiar enough with that program to say for sure.

I do it manually for my own books which I mostly reconstruct and convert from ePub anyway and tweak the formatting along the way. I use a simple template in conjunction with a regexp which does most of the work for me.

Hope this helps and welcome to MobileRead!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote