Thread: PRS-950 Writing your own Review
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #21
Abisha
Connoisseur
Abisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by winc01 View Post
Just got a new 950 today and ran into a problem trying to authenticate. So I could use it. It threw up a 2025 error code when I entered my Adobe name and password. Sony passed me on to Adobe and the Adobe support chap passed me to a email support page that I have not received a response from yet. I had no problems logging in to Adobe. Anyone else have problems in this area that they solved? I have a 900 that is still working. I also have Adobe Digital Editions on my Mac, if that makes any difference. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I initially had problems authorizing my new 950 as well. I can't remember the exact error code it threw at me though, sorry. What I do remember, is that when I contacted Sony with the error code, they had me reset the device, they also contacted Adobe on my behalf and removed my other devices from my account.

Perhaps you could try authorizing your device while it is tethered to your computer? Sometimes I've had issues with certain mobile devices not handling 'strong' passwords. I'm working on the presumption you are trying to authorize your 950 using the device's wireless/3G.
Abisha is offline   Reply With Quote