View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 02:08 AM   #1
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Usbnetwork/ssh on kindle 3?

I don't have a kindle 3 yet, but anyone got usbnetwork working yet? Or some other way to access root?

P.S: What I'm curious about is how the rootfs has changed. If you have ssh/telnet working, it'd be nice if you can gzip the root fs and PM it to me, because I would love to poke around the os. If you don't know how to gzip the root fs, just type this in a shell "tar cvzf /mnt/us/root.tar.gz /" and the archive should be on the fat32 USB storage.

Last edited by yifanlu; 08-29-2010 at 02:11 AM.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote