View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
No, geeks are PDF-phobic. I've now seen data from 3 different places that show PDF is the most popular format. The average user obviously doesn't care.
Well, I should have been more specific.

I think eBook device owning users are PDF-phobic. Those who view on their screen/print are not.

Although now that I think of it... this might mean that the answer is very boring, and they simply anticipate most of their users to view the eBook on a personal computer or a laptop...

- Ahi

Ps.: If ever Mobileread members come for us with anti-heresy pitchforks... I hope to have the honour of being burnt at the stake together with you!
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote