View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
how long do I have to get a book published by Xmas?

I'm polishing up this novel that is NOT quite ready. I figured for sure I'd have till 12/15 or so before I needed to upload it to get it published for 12/24. Well, Draft2Digital sent out an email yesterday (12/10) (and I only use them for Apple) saying in order to effectively get your stuff published for 12/24 you have to upload it THIS WEEK! Which of course freaked me out. I'm figuring they're talking about snarky Apple. But I'm planning on uploading the novel directly (not using D2D) to Amazon, B&N and Kobo. My experience with Amazon is it's just a day or so. But I've never uploaded to B&N or Kobo. When do you think I would have to realistically submit to them to get published by Xmas? Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote