View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'd advise you to either negotiate for greggbell.com, or register greggbell.me or greggbell.org, or choose some other word that's relevant to you, and get an email address with your own domain.

There's no point in going through the pain of an email address change to another email address that you don't own.
You know, that's exactly what I've been trying to do but I haven't heard back from the guy and my last two emails got returned with the 'mailer daemon' message. Thanks for the input.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote