View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #322
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Yolina, there was actually some interest in that case on this thread, but the seller only ships to the UK, so you are one of the few here who can even get her hands on one. I wouldn't mind one of those myself, if I didn't already have two cases.

That's a bit of a shame that they only ship to the UK. It's quite nice, though it certainly doesn't feel like leather, not even of the PU kind! But hey, cheap enough, nice colour and, for me, only temporary anyway. Bonus (as far as I am concerned): no branding on it - for some reason, I hate branding, it just irritates me.

Edit: and yes I would love an Oberon with a moulded back like the Amazon cover. The straps don't bother me at all though, what I really don't like is the slip-in type covers! (sorry Katsunami )

Last edited by Yolina; 02-10-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote