Thread: Glo Bright Pixel(s)
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #38
Barneyabz
Enthusiast
Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kobo Glo and Kindle 3
Well just got mine today from WHSmith on line. One dead pixel. Took off screen protector and cleaned screen but definitely one dead pixel. When screen flashes black and refreshes this one pixel stays bright. Will take it into a shop on Monday and see if they will do a swap. Wonder if this is old stock or if the manufacturing defect still exists? Very annoying as one of the reasons I went for the Kobo Glo and not the paperwhite was because it seemed to have less problems and I didn't want any hassle. Hope WHSmith swap it without any problems. Any advice as to what I should say?
Barneyabz is offline   Reply With Quote