View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Hi Blossom! Thanks for telling me about the TPU case and the GPS cover. Works well together.

The extra cut out is bottom left, next to the charging plug cutout. It is pretty big too.

I do like the grippy side though.
Oh! That cut out so you take the case off without ripping it. I have popped mine out a few times to clean it. Just a little warm water and let it completely dry before putting it back on.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote