Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #102
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Yep I spoke too soon.

After sleep, if I start up within a couple of minutes all is OK, after a bit of a wait, (don't know the exact parameters here), screen taps do not work, and on pressing the home button it reboots and screen taps work again.

I had manually updated to 2.1.1 and manually updated to 2.1.4, (shouldn't be so impatient).

I'd like to go back to 2.1.1 and I assume I have to factory reset to manually load 2.1.1 again?

Steve
Today, (Oct 5th), I cannot reproduce the screen taps not working.

Left it in sleep mode for over 5 hours and all is OK on restart.

I'll leave going back to 2.1.1 unless it happens again overnight, (like an idiot I turned it off last night).

Steve
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote