Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #126
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Cool I, Zombie by Hugh Howey, Pre-Orders available

Click image for larger version

Name:	nzruhd.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	89813

Quoted from Goodreads, Hugh Howey's Blog:
Quote:
I, Zombie Pre-Orders!

How cool is this? Amazon has a pre-order page for I, Zombie, which means you can have it delivered to your Kindle as soon as it’s released on the 15th. That’s only two weeks away!

The pre-order for the physical book should go live on Monday. And I’ll have a link up for signed copies next week as well, so we can gauge demand for these things. I’m contemplating having one price for books signed with ink and another for books signed in my own blood. The latter will be cheaper, of course. Ink costs money!
Quoted from I, Zombie Pre-Orders!

Quote:
Book Description
Publication Date: August 15, 2012
***WARNING: NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION***

This book contains foul language and fouler descriptions of life as a zombie. It will offend most anyone, so proceed with caution or not at all.

And be forewarned: This is not a zombie book. This is a different sort of tale. It is a story about the unfortunate, about those who did not get away. It is a human story at its rotten heart. It is the reason we can't stop obsessing about these creatures, in whom we see all too much of ourselves.

Last edited by alansplace; 07-28-2012 at 12:39 AM. Reason: add info
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote