Thread: PRS-650 Sluggish performance
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #11
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
I've had this happen with a few books. In my case it had to do with the size of the html files inside the epub. Most html files are well under 100K. I forget at what point it starts to slow the reader down, but whenever I see anything above 150K, I try to split the file if I can (and when I did this with the sluggish books, they returned to normal). If there's a file over 300K, my PRS-350 won't even open the book and gives me a "Page Error!" message.
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote