View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
m0ngr31
Connoisseur
m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Figure out number of Kindle book locations from mobi file size?

Pretty much what the title is asking. I'm trying to figure out a way to find the total number of locations kindle would use from a mobi file. Its going to be in a batch script to extract other information as well. I'm using mobi2mobi right now to get the other information so I was wondering if there is any info from mobi2mobi that I could use to calculate the number of locations that Kindle would see in a mobi file.

I'm hoping that all made sense and someone can give me some info for this project I'm working on...
m0ngr31 is offline   Reply With Quote