Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #110
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i've noticed quite a lot of new avatars around, i think you know who we can thank for the trend (follow my eyes...).

and how appropriate that Nick can be enthusiastic about 2 avatars in one day, because... can it be ??? i think it is... that's right, "and now, walking up the red carpet, Zelda is resplendent in an avatar by Nick. Sources have confirmed that it is an original creation just for her."

Zelda also has heard that you can get away with talking about yourself in the third person if you just put quotes around it, and pretend it's someone else. italics help as well.

oh, oups, she forgot the quotes just then. no italics either. sheesh.
Nick's shower stall wall looks great on you, ZP. Ahem.
Subliminal message from self to self: Oh, right!
You can also have conversations with yourself by hiding the text. Fun!
Subliminal message from self to self: Yes, fun.
I already said fun, you idiot!
Subliminal message from self to self: Shut up and go back to work.

Last edited by vivaldirules; 05-05-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Clarify subliminiminals
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote