View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #24
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Since there is a great deal of overlap between all Sony models -- both current production and past production -- I would favor one forum with prefixes for specific posts that relate to one model alone. Remove the three (3) subforums and incorporate them into the main forum with prefixes while moving the development to a forum by itself. I find little difference between the touch/no touch devices other than the ability to swipe the finger to advance the page.

The e-books upload links should be expanded. Traditionally this linkage has been to LRF format books that are readable on all current and past devices. Other than the 500 (and the long out of production, Japan distribution only Libre), all Sony devices can read ePub so I think it would be good to include another e-book link to this download forum.

I do agree that it is wise to wait a while before blending in the 500/505 forum. As to the activity level, when I checked a few moments ago it was about 3:2 in favor of the 500/505 forum so there is still a lot of action at MobileRead for these "legacy" devices.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote