View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #470
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by davem2bits View Post
Bad news, folks. Things have gone from bad to worse on Overdrives hold system. I had holds on two pre-release titles that were released today - one at a library with the new format and one at a library with the old reliable format. I should have received email last night saying the ebooks were available for checkout. This morning, no emails. When I check my accounts, I am number 1 of ##, but the ebook is not available for checkout. I know I was first in line and the ebook should be available to me. I have sent off an inquiry to Overdrive support and my libraries paper website to find out what is going on.
You may also want to double check your cart. Sometimes I click on a book (that I had a hold on) to add to my cart it tells me no copies are available. When I go to my cart, the book is in my cart. It's like there is a cross in messages when adding it to your cart.
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote