View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #382
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrosvit View Post
Sounds to me like he's satisfied with the product. I have a Rio mp3 player that is about 10 years old that I wear when I run, instead of my iPod Nano, iPod Classic or iPod Touch. It's more suited for that function. It's never been updated. I'm happy with it.

Is it really necessary to document and refer back to "hypocrisy"? Is this discussion really that important to you?
It is unfortunately necessary to combat trolling.

I have no problem if someone is satisfied with their product as is. But when that same person mocks those who are satisfied with their products as being brainwashed sheep, manipulated by the reality distortion field, and so on, it's another matter.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote