View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #73
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by monry View Post
Ok, so if I get it right, there are more stats collected for kepubs.
When I go to Reading Life Stats I can check there Hours Read, Pages Turned, % Completed for my epub. Can you tell me what are these "in book" stats only for kepubs? I want to know what I am missing ^^
I have one more question, when I was configuring my Glo, it only updated to 2.6, not 2.8 or 2.9. Is this because there is rollout of 2.10 coming and it will update to this version when possible?
Normally it will update if you sync or connect it to the Kobo desktop software. I am assuming that you don't sync since you don't buy kobo books and that that's why it hasn't updated. Where are you from if you don't mind my asking?
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote