View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #12
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I really don't see the problem here, Rich . I buy both Kindle and ePub books, and convert the ePub books to Mobi; is there anything to stop you from converting Mobi books to ePub?
Harry, if I could tell which books are mobi and DRM free then no, Calibre would do them justice. Of course, I'd have to break my #1 book-buying rule (buy from anyone but Amazon) and my #2 rule (don't buy books from authors who have given Amazon exclusives), but these days rules are made to be broken.

The other problem is that Amazon hasn't let me download ebooks unless I install Amazon software on my computer, something I'm not going to do.

Last edited by rhadin; 01-12-2012 at 11:45 AM.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote