View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #72
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Long time ago (in this galaxy), I did a sort of "demo" for my mom on how silly it can be to get caught up in any word. I proceeded to say the word "f**k" probably about thirty times, but very quickly I did it as if I was a chicken. So, imagine a thirteen year old girl, "clucking" like a chicken, but instead of saying "cluck", I said "f**k". I am censoring the word in this case because to post it probably is against the rules here, otherwise I probably wouldn't.

Anyway ... my mom started laughing so hard, which meant (to me) that she got the point. She still would have rather I conducted myself like a "lady" ... but she stopped giving me "the look" every time I let one slip.

My first job wasn't in fast food ... it was actually as a stable "boy". However, I did eventually put time in at Baskin Robbins. It was the one in Westwood, California ... back in 1971 or so. I can proudly say that I have served ice cream to many of Hollywood's most famous (at least famous back then ...).
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote