View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #63
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I don't believe in either miracles or magic ... but some belief systems just don't lend themselves to that sort of thing.

As for swearing ... I had a long discussion with my mother on the topic when I was young. She was rather upset that her youngest daughter (me) had developed a mouth like a trucker (not her fault, I caught it working with the hired hands on the ranch).

My thought on the matter was ... and still is ... that it's not the words that are "bad," it's the intent behind the words. If I mash my thumb in a car door a few swear words are entirely appropriate, and since they aren't directed at anyone, I don't feel that they are "bad" in and of themselves.

About the strongest word I ever throw at someone to insult them is by calling them an idiot ... but swearing ... love it ... great stress reliever.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote