View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #42
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Thing is, for those running a browser that does not strip adds like MS IE or Safari, then you get worse then big signatures. You get advertising that's way way way more annoying then anyone's signature. The adds are large and in the way. They sit in the middle of the thread they sit on top, they sit on the bottom.

I just ram MS IE and I see an add at the bottom of the size 728x90, one in the middle of the thread at 300x239, one near the top at 300x239 and one at the top at 728x79.

Now can you tell me that my signature is more annoying then any of these adverts with all honesty? These adverts in total take up 2056 lines. That's a lot more then the combined space taken up by all the signatures.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-14-2011 at 09:46 AM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote