View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #31
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Whatever the consensus of the greenies may be, it'll be. But I would vote against a bland homogeneous mixture where one post differs from any other only by it's length and the posters avatar.
Now just wait a cotton-pickin' minute here!

Are you saying that the only difference between one of my posts, which I put considerable effort into writing (sometimes including researching), editing, proofreading, and fact-checking, and that of some random person who does none of the above, and can't even spell, is the length of my posts?

Or conversely, that your posts are no different from the same word count created by my cat walking on the keyboard?

I have to very, very strongly disagree.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote